• Accurately describe the page's content - Choose a title that effectively communicates the topic of the page's content.
• choosing a title that has no relation to the content on the page
• using default or vague titles like "Untitled" or "New Page 1"
• Create unique title tags for each page - Each of your pages should ideally have a unique title tag, which helps Google know how the page is distinct from the others on your site.
• using a single title tag across all of your site's pages or a large group of pages
• Use brief, but descriptive titles - Titles can be both short and informative. If the title is too long, Google will show only a portion of it in the search result.
• using extremely lengthy titles that are unhelpful to users
• stuffing unneeded keywords in your title tags